5th December, 2016
MusicNSW’s Emerging Artist Managers Space Program
Applications for a $25/week hot-desk at MusicNSW HQ in Glebe now open for emerging artist managers!
To be eligible for this opportunity you must be:
- an emerging artist manager (less than 2 years full-time experience)
- currently managing at least one artist
- currently living in Sydney, NSW
- able to commit to $25/week rent for a minimum of 6 months
- willing to work in a communal and collaborative open-plan office environment
- use the desk at least 3-4 days a week
How to apply:
For more information, please get in touch with Emily Collins – 02 9953 5279 or email@example.com
MusicNSW Hot Desks available for rent
Are you an independent music professional looking for an affordable co-working space in the inner city?
MusicNSW is offering 4 desks for music industry workers at $100 per week for a minimum of 6 months. This will cover desk rent, printing expenses, high-speed internet and all other amenities. You’ll be sharing the office with MusicNSW and four artist managers.
If you’re interested in applying for the space or would like to arrange a viewing, please get in touch with Emily Collins on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9953 5279