Roving regional festival Groovin The Moo has teamed up with MusicNSW to create a special workshop for emerging MCs and producers: a backstage songwriting masterclass with Seth Sentry! The sold-out GTM takes place on Saturday 27 April at Maitland Showground. This workshop is a great opportunity for emerging musos to score feedback from the guy behind “The Waitress Song” and “Float Away”.
GTM and MusicNSW are looking for talented MCs and/or producers of all ages. There’s 12 places – six spots for existing GTM ticketholders, and six for those without.
Spots are open to anyone from NSW, but you are responsible for your own accommodation and travel to Maitland. Be sure to read the T&Cs before entering.
- Send an email to email@example.com, and include your name, age, address, and phone number – write “GTM workshop” in the subject header
- Include a link to your music – your website, Facebook page, Soundcloud, Unearthed profile, MySpace etc. No mp3 attachments please!
- Bios & press releases can be attached if under 1MB
- Let us know if you currently have a GTM ticket
- In less than 100 words, tell us about your music – include any highlights
- Also tell us: what are you hoping to gain from the workshop with Seth?
This competition opens 9am AEST on Tuesday 2nd April and closes at midnight AEST Friday 19th April 2013. All MCs/Producers who submit their entries during this time will be eligible.
This competition is open to all ages.
Twelve (12) winners will be chosen by a panel of MusicNSW and Groovin’ The Moo experts. Winners will be notified by phone and email on Monday 22nd April.
The prize consists of the following:
– Participation in a songwriting workshop backstage at GTM with Seth Sentry.
– If a non-ticket holder, 1 x general admission ticket to Groovin The Moo Maitland, April 27, 2013
The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
Winners will be responsible for their transport to and from the festival site, accommodation incidentals, and food. Groovin’ The Moo and MusicNSW are not responsible for winners’ costs.
Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.