This round has closed.
The MusicNSW Artist Support Grant is a new pilot grant in place of the Opportunity Development Grant. It’s designed to give support to and develop emerging NSW artists and industry through a wider range of opportunities.
You can apply for funding of up to ,000 to access opportunities for projects such as (but not limited to):
- Festival performances
- Showcase opportunities (e.g. BIGSOUND or EMC)
- NSW, National & International tours
- Album or EP recording in NSW
- Album or EP release PR & marketing
- Composition development
The objectives of this grant are to:
- Support emerging musicians in NSW
- Support the creation of new contemporary music by NSW artists
- Support the presentation of contemporary music in NSW
- Support the presentation of NSW artists outside of NSW (including internationally)
- Increase sustainability in the NSW music industry
Musicnsw artist support grant 2019
You can apply for artist support of up to $5,000. (excluding GST).
Please read the grant guidelines for a full list of eligible activity.
May 13th 2019
June 17th 2019
12pm noon (AEST/AEDT)
Mid August 2019
Projects to occur
1st Sept 2019 - 31st Aug 2020
If you have any questions after reading the guidelines, the step-by-step overview, FAQs and the application form, you can call on 02 9953 5279 or email Laura firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more support? Contact Laura to arrange 30 min one-on-one sessions in person or over the phone.
BIGSOUND showcase applicants
(Or any other showcase or festival applications pending announcement.)
You can still put in an application if the announcement is due before 31st June 2019 however if you are not selected to showcase etc. your application will automatically become invalid.