VROOM – The Resource of Original Music now has a Myspace.
Help promote this fantastic resource to bands all over Australia and become our friend, maybe even make us one of you top 8-24 friends!!!!
Not sure what VROOM is? www.vroom.musicnsw.com
VROOM is an extensive searchable database that contains venue information including production, facilities, booking and general information. The design allows for musicians and music industry personnel to customize their searches and contains extensive regional touring information. As an extension to the database VROOM is also a resource center and an online forum for venues and the music industry. Venues listed on VROOM range from hotels and clubs to restaurants, dried-up creek beds, ovals, entertainment centers, community halls and wineries.
Through VROOM Musicians and the Music Industry are able to;
– Access information for booking tours and gigs
– View, download and print venues booking contacts, production and facility information
– Search via town, suburb, region, genre, capacity, music days and type
– Organise tours, ask questions and network at the online forum
– Use the Resource Centre available to assist musicians, the music industry and venues on all aspects of touring.
Through VROOM Venues are able to;
– Have their own web page with information about entertainment booking, venue hire, technical specs, best time to contact and more.
– Filter artists or encourage performers to get in touch with them.
– Update information regularly and easily
– Use the Resource Centre to access information about putting on live music including licensing requirements.
– Network via the online forum
VROOM is a free resource for venues and the music industry.
The project is well on its way to becoming a national resource thanks to APRA, the principle national sponsor and to AMIN – Australian Music Industry Network, who are the national body representing all state music industry associations.