Answered by Lucas Proudfoot
1. What was the first band you saw live?
The first live act I saw was “YOTHU YINDI” which was on my 13th Birthday, great show.
2. What’d you learng from them?
Could always remember the energy they had on stage and their stage presence.
3. Got any pre-gig rituals?
Usually a hot drink and some vocal warm ups, also make sure me belts on tight and flys up, ha.
4. What do you think the most important issue affecting arists in NSW is today?
A viable pathway for artists to follow which can help them sustain a living from their music to some degree.
5. If you weren’t a musician what do you reckon you’d be doing?
Most probably go into education, liasion officer/student support role of some type.
6. Most inspirational Indigenous artist you have seen live?
Been fortunate enough to watch the likes of THE WARRUMPI BAND and YOTHU YINDI but also enjoyed shows from Cristine Anu and Troy Cassar Daly, oh and really likeÂ Sean Choolburra the comedian, funny lad.