Capitalising on US new media and entertainment opportunities
The US-based Austrade team is bringing US new media experts to Australia to guide you through what’s happening in this exciting market and present current business opportunities.
The US is the largest creator and consumer of online media and entertainment in the world, with a stream of content companies targeting over 300 million consumers.
By 2012 online communities will be the driving force for innovation. Specifically, within the US, interactive marketing spend will grow from $16 billion in 2009 to nearly $55 billion by 2014, with social media expected to have a compounded annual growth rate of 34%, growing from $716 million to nearly 3.1 billion.
- Hear about US business opportunities available to Australian companies in creative industries
- Understand the impact of media, technology and entertainment convergence
- Learn how you can impact the digital media sector to drive profits, and succeed and sell your services into this market
- Understand the various trends in social media including mobile and branded entertainment
- Hear from case study speakers on distribution platforms, easurement
- and how to run an efficient company with online tools
Network with others who are currently operating in or who are considering joining the market.
Download the event brochure for more information, including speaker profiles.
Who should attend :
* Music businesses such as record labels and publishers
* New media companies including web entertainment, start-ups and social media, interactive, and e-learning.
* Developers looking to bring their product to market
* Post production and film services companies
* Consumer brands that are interested in promoting themselves through social media
* Content producers such as animators
* Advertising and digital agencies.
Costs : $50 (including GST)
Register online or call Austrade Direct on 13 28 78.
For Austrade services please contact :
Austrade Direct | Tel: 13 28 78 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org