The Australian Council for the Arts has announced a series of arts funding forums which will provide invaluable information to those wishing to submit a successful grant application or learn more information about this year’s available arts funding programs.
These free forums are great for anyone who is either an artist or arts organisation wanting to learn about what assistance the Australian Council for the Arts provide, and is particularly aimed at first time applicants.
The program includes:
- Information about the Australia Council
- Information about the types of grants we offer
- Examples of successful projects
- Tips for a successful application
- The opportunity to meet Australia Council staff and ask us.
WHERE: Rover Thomas Auditorium, Ground Level, Australia Council for the Arts, 372 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills