Hosted by web copywriter and digital marketing expert, Libby Varcoe, Arts Northern Rivers will be presenting a four-hour workshop intended to develop a basic online marketing strategy and improve internet presence for “creative professionals.”
The session is a valuable opportunity for creative professionals looking to improve on or begin learning some digital marketing skills. Additionally, the workshop caters to attendees with a wide variety of experience; so all levels of digital marketing knowledge are welcome.
Topics that will be covered during the workshop include:
- Stats and facts on online habits
- Breakdown of content strategy
- How to build and connect with an online audience
- Writing content for headlines and the web
- Using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest to reach an online audience
Date: Tuesday 28 August 2012
Time: 10am to 2pm
Location: Lennox Head Cultural and Community Centre.
Participation costs $40 + booking fee, and includes a light lunch.
To book a spot head here.