Universal Music are currently looking for a Repertoire Manager to join their Strategic Marketing team on a 12 month contract.
(Text taken from their job listing)
Based at their Sydney head office, the successful applicant will assume responsibility for assigned product development and campaign management for Universal catalogue. This great opportunity will suit a music-loving marketer at senior coordinator or junior management level, seeking the next step with an exciting company.
- Develop and implement music and music related products, associated marketing plans and campaigns in conjunction with the Senior Repertoire Manager
- Initiate creative meetings to identify new product strategies and concepts.
- Regularly report on market trends and catalogue pricing.
- Determine production quantities for releases and campaigns.
- Maintain effective communication with all relevant stakeholders.
Skills / experience required:
- Prior experience in marketing and strong knowledge of consumer behaviour.
- Adept with social networking and latest technologies.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and time management skills.
- High level computer literacy.
- Love, live and breathe music!
To submit an application, head here: http://www.umusic.com.au/job-details/query/strategic-repertoire-manager/in/sydney/5651426/