Groovin The Moo and Heaps Decent have teamed up with MusicNSW to create a special workshop for emerging MCs and producers: a backstage songwriting masterclass with Illy!
We are looking for talented MCs and/or producers of all ages to enter to win tickets and a place in the workshop, where you’ll hear Illy share expertise and lend advice for your career and music. There’s 10 places up for grabs.
Entries open: 9am, Wednesday 16 April, 2014
Entries close: midnight, Tuesday 22 April, 2014
Winners notified: Wednesday 23 April, 2014
How to enter:
- Send an email to email@example.com, and include your name, age, address, and phone number – write “GTM workshop” in the subject header
- Include a link to your music – your website, Facebook page, Soundcloud, Unearthed profile, MySpace etc. No mp3 attachments please!
- Bios & press releases can be attached if under 1MB
- Let us know if you currently have a GTM ticket (you don’t need one to apply, we will provide you with a ticket if you win)
- In less than 100 words, tell us about your music – include any highlights
- Also tell us: what are you hoping to gain from the workshop with Illy?
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions below before applying!
Date: Saturday 26 April
Time: 12pm – 1pm
Location: Archery Building, backstage at Groovin the Moo Maitland
Terms and Conditions
This competition opens 9am AEST on Wednesday 16 April and closes at midnight AEST Tuesday 22 April 2014.
All MCs/Producers who submit their entries during this time will be eligible. This competition is open to all ages.
Ten (10) winners will be chosen by a panel of MusicNSW, Heaps Decent and Groovin the Moo experts.
Winners will be notified by phone and email on Wednesday 23 April.
The prize consists of the following:
– 1 x general admission ticket to Groovin the Moo Maitland, April 26, 2014
– Participation in a songwriting workshop backstage at GTM with Illy
The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates.
Winners will be responsible for their transport to and from the festival site, accommodation incidentals, and food. Groovin the Moo and MusicNSW are not responsible for winner’s costs.
Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
For further enquiries please contact MusicNSW Education Officer Jolie Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9953 5279.