Splendour In The Grass are looking for an intern to join their Byron Bay team!
The Internship runs for approx 6 months – Commencing in February to August 2015 – Min 3 days a week
The successful applicant will need to have intermediate administrative skills. Key responsibilities will include:
• General office admin tasks – answering the phone, post, organising tickets and guest lists
• Meet and greet visitors at the front desk
• Order and maintain stationary and other office stock & supplies (inc kitchen and bathroom)
• Mail out venue posters, flyers etc
• Maintain list of regular suppliers and ensure best price and quality is obtained at all times
• Undertake lunch runs if and when required
• At Festival, assist staff as required
• Post Festival, help organise lost and found items and arrange return if possible
• Other general office and admin duties as required
• Assist with our various companies – Splendour In The Grass, Village Sounds, Secret Sounds Touring, Secret Sounds Connect, Falls Festival
The successful candidate will need to have:
• Excellent attention to detail
• A flexible availability of a minimum 3 days a week
• Excellent writing, spelling and grammar skills
• A keen interest in live music
• Must live in or relocate to the Byron region
Applications close Monday 5 January.
Head here for details on how to apply!