SueMacMedia, a boutique PR agency based in Manly speculating in music and entertainment publicity is looking for a Publicity Co-ordinator for a 12 month contract, full time to start immediately.
They are looking for someone who loves media and has good writing, communication and organizational skills….a ‘can do’ attitude, sassy, smart…and who loves music! The successful applicant will have some publicity background, by way of media & communications degree and/or publicity internships or work experience.
As Publicity Co-ordinator you will be required to fulfill administration duties as well as assist in implementing publicity campaigns by way of pitching directly to media under the management of Sue McAullay.
- Maintenance and creation of media lists and editorial calendars
- Database management
- Maintenance of client files and PR reports
- General administrative duties
- Press release writing
- Pitching of stories to media on various accounts
- Attend client meetings, take minutes and distribute
To express interest in this role, contact Sue Mc Aulley on firstname.lastname@example.org