MusicNSW is looking for an experienced and motivated communications specialist to join the MusicNSW team. This is a new position within MusicNSW and an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in digital marketing strategy in the context of music, arts and culture.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Executive Producer to develop communication plans for a range of events and programs including FEEDBACK at Vivid Ideas, 2016 Indent Tour and our monthly workshop series. In addition to digital marketing, the successful candidate will lead a communications review for Indent and MusicNSW, manage all program and industry resources, spearhead an industry data-mapping project and manage all media partnerships.
The Communications and Digital Strategist is the primary brand custodian for MusicNSW and is responsible for:
- Managing the development and implementation of the MusicNSW’s communications and marketing strategy;
- Project-based marketing and communications;
- Managing the Website and online/digital communications;
- Information and resource management;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Customer services and stakeholder engagement; and
- Delivery of all relevant KPI’s in the MusicNSW Strategic Plan.
- Demonstrated marketing experience in the contemporary music or entertainment sectors including social media;
- Demonstrated website development and management experience;
- Demonstrated skills in trends identification, analysis and concept development;
- Demonstrated experience of creative campaign development and delivery;
- Demonstrated experience in communications, stakeholder and community engagement;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis and reporting; and
- Strong project and budget management skills.
Full position description here: Communications and Digital Strategist
Applications Close: 5pm Tuesday 23rd Feb, 2016
Location: Glebe, Sydney
Position: 12 month contract, 4 days per week
Salary: $55-$60k, pro rata plus superannuation
Please send your resumé, a cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com by 5pm February 23rd, 2016.
For any enquiries please call Emily Collins on (02) 9953 5279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org