Frequently Asked Questions - MusicNSW
I don’t live in regional NSW but I used to / can move for the role. Can I still apply?

If you are moving back to the same region you used to live in then yes, you can apply.

I have a driver’s license but I don’t have access to a car. Can I still apply?

To be eligible for this position you will need a full driver’s license and access to a car so you can easily move around your region. Petrol expenses will be covered by MusicNSW.

I don’t have a CV, Can I still apply?

Your application won’t be considered unless you attach a current CV. You can find CV templates online


Am I in Regional NSW?

For the purposes of this role regional boundaries are in line with the RADO’s boundaries as defined on their website:

What is ‘regional’?

Regional is all of NSW outside the greater Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong conurbation. This is the definition of the state and federal government arts departments. It excludes cities with a population greater than 100,000. Please email if you need further clarification.

If you have any further questions about the program and this application form you can email