Mental Health First Aid is the nationally accredited training for artists, crew and music workers all around Australia to be able to effectively respond to mental health issues.
The training is normally $220 but right now it's free for MusicNSW members. If you're not a member you can sign up here for free too.
You'll learn how to:
- Recognise common mental health issues
- Provide initial help using a practical, evidence-based Action Plan
- Respond in a Mental Health crisis situation
- Seek appropriate professional help
The Online Mental Health First Aid program includes:
- Online Self-Paced eLearning (approximately 6 hours)
- 2x Live Online Workshops (two 2.5 hour webinars)
This program is supported by the Australian Government through the Office for the Arts