The NSW Government is calling on artists, creative industry practitioners, musicians, organisations and community members to contribute their insights and ideas to inform a new policy.
You are invited to share your valuable insights, experiences and big ideas to inform the first-ever integrated arts, culture and creative industries policy for NSW. Your feedback will help develop innovative solutions and address challenges to foster growth in the arts and cultural sector.
Create NSW has prepared a discussion paper and you can join the conversation by:
- providing a written, audio or video submission;
- registering to attend one of the many in-person or virtual town hall discussions across Greater Sydney and regional NSW (listed below); and
- sharing your ideas about how we can grow the arts, culture and creative industries.
Town Hall discussions
- Lismore – 18 July 2023
- Newcastle – 24 July 2023
- Sydney – 25 July 2023
- Penrith – 31 July 2023
- Bega – 7 August 2023
- Wagga Wagga – 8 August 2023
- Sydney (dedicated First Nations Town Hall) – 9 August 2023*
- Dubbo – 14 August 2023
- Tamworth – 15 August 2023
- Wollongong – 21 August 2023
- Liverpool – 25 August 2023
- Broken Hill – 29 August 2023
*This is a dedicated town hall for First Nation artists and cultural practitioners.
To have your say, complete as many of the activities by 31 August 2023.