The first round of Quick Response Grant funding for 2011 closes very soon.
Get your application in by Monday FEBRUARY 7, 2011.
Quick Response project funding is available for professional individuals, groups and small- to medium-sized organisations who have received an unexpected invitation to participate in a recognised national or international arts and cultural event / activity.
Quick Response project funding supports unexpected artistic and professional development opportunities for professional individuals, groups and small- to medium-sized organisations. The activities eligible for funding in this category would not meet the criteria or timing of the main Arts Funding Program categories.
The objectives of Quick Response project funding are to:
- enable individuals/organisations to take up unexpected opportunities that are time sensitive and could not be planned for
- support professional and artistic development in NSW
- stimulate arts and cultural development in NSW
- support the employment of NSW artists
- contribute to innovation and excellence
- improve performance and production standards
- promote the NSW arts and cultural sector nationally and internationally.
There are four closing dates per year for Quick Response project funding.
Individuals can apply for up to $3,000.
Groups of professional individuals (including partnerships) can apply for up to $10,000.
Small- to medium-sized organisations can apply for up to $10,000.
How to apply
Guidelines and application forms are available here.