The Information and Cultural Exchange (ICE) are currently seeking creative individuals from one of West Sydney’s Aboriginal, Torres Straight Islander, or culturally diverse communities for their HUB Residency Program.
The HUB residency program supports creative individuals for up to three years and includes:
- Access to office, meeting, creative and digital production facilities
- Customised skills development and mentorship
- Enterprise development
- Collaborative project based learning
- Intersectoral connections and brokerage
- Public program of events, including exhibition and showcase opportunities
The Hub Residency Program is valued at $20,000 for each individual per year, but ICE only require residents to submit a $250 biannual contribution to secure their place in the program. Applications for this round are due by 15 November 2012.
For those interested in residency but who are not of Aboriginal, Torres Straight Islander, or a culturally diverse heritage, there will be an open call for new ICE HUB residents in April 2013.
For more information and to apply, head here.