The Red Rattler are looking to fill volunteer Live Music Coordinator position(s).
Ideal for emerging music event managers or promoters that are able to be part of a programming group to develop festivals/events showcasing and promoting the Red Rattlers commitment to Sydney’s alternative arts and music culture.
You would play a massive part in continuing the Rattler’s success as a creative live music playground in Sydney’s inner-west.
What you need:
- Lots of contacts with skills to expand on The Rat’s music bookings
- Ability to develop your own events or bring tours to Sydney
- Strong desire to build relationships with local/interstate promoters & work with local community radio stations
- Excellent event management & tech knowledge
- Ability to help promoters & bands with music briefs; programs & set lists
You’ll bring a great attitude, diverse music knowledge and a desire to maintain the Rattler’s strong anti racist, queer friendly, activist and feminist arts culture.
Email your expression of interest (max 1 page by Friday 24th May)