Music Australia and Musical Futures Australia have combined powers to offer a free nationwide program of songwriting workshops for teachers in 2015.
Musical Futures Australia’s expert tutors will work with teachers in both senior primary and secondary school, to develop approaches to songwriting, which they can then immediately in their classrooms.
Teachers will also have the opportunity to write and record their own songs on the day in a supportive and collaborative environment.
These free workshops are happening across NSW, with the first three workshops kicking off in Albury, Goulburn and Sydney.
REGISTER NOW FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS:
Workshops run 9.30am – 3.30pm (unless otherwise stated). Morning tea and lunch are provided for a $20 fee, and payment is required to confirm registration.
- Albury (Murray Conservatorium of Music) – Monday 4th May 2015 –REGISTER
- Goulburn (Goulburn Regional Conservatorium) – Wednesday 6th May 2015 – REGISTER
- Sydney (Australian Institute of Music) – Friday 8th May 2015 – REGISTER
- Coffs Harbour (Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium) – Monday 3rd August 2015 – REGISTER
- Port Macquarie (Mid North Coast Conservatorium) – Tuesday 4th August – REGISTER
- Armidale (New England Conservatorium of Music) – Wednesday 5th August – REGISTER
- Grafton (Clarence Valley Conservatorium) – Thursday 6th August – REGISTER
- Lismore (Northern River Conservatorium) – Friday 7th August – REGISTER
For more information head HERE.